- To serve the Seventh-day Adventist Church in its mission to fulfill Jesus’ command to go and make disciples (Matthew 28) among secular and postmodern cultures, in the context of the three angels’ messages (Revelation 14).
- To be a resource center helping pastors and church members better understand and relate to people of a secular and postmodern mindset, sharing the Everlasting Gospel in relevant ways and facilitating the development of contextualized models that welcome unchurched people.
- To initiate a new church planting effort among secular and postmodern people groups as we fully engage in our mission to disciple all nations and peoples, particularly in the unreached urban areas of the world.
To inspire, mentor, and equip Seventh-day Adventist pastors, churches and organizations to successfully lead seculars and postmoderns into a real experience with God.
- Research. Analyzing where God is at work, seeking to understand the “why” and “how” of methods and models that successfully disciple the secular and postmodern demographic.
- Relevance. Identifying strategies that are appealing and pertinent to secular and postmodern people while seeking to be both culturally relevant and theologically sound.
- Connection. Facilitating communication and interaction among Adventist ministries worldwide as they share their experiences in reaching seculars and postmoderns.
- Collaboration. Producing and distributing cutting-edge materials to help better understand and evangelize contemporary cultures.
- Faithfulness. Maintaining our unique Seventh-day Adventist mission, preparing people for the second coming of Jesus Christ.
- Excellence. Striving to represent God, in all we do, with the highest possible quality and integrity.